Von: Jeremy C. Reed [mailto:reed@wcug.wwu.edu]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 28. Juli 2002 03:34
An: Andrew P. Kaplan
Cc: Debian-Isp
Betreff: Re: webalizer stopped running

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002, Andrew P. Kaplan wrote:

> I having problem with webalizer since the ip address of my Apache
server was
> changed last week. Apache is rotating the logs, the logs have current
dates.
> But the website stats only show activity up to the day of OLD ip
address. I
> don't care if the last few days of July are lost. But I want August to
start
> correctly.

Tell us how and when webalizer is ran.

What happens when you manually run it (using the appropriate options)?

Have you double-checked the log format? (And the logging locations?)

If you have the logs, then nothing will be lost.

  Jeremy C. Reed
echo '9,J8HD,fDGG8B@?:536FC5=8@I;C5?@H5B0D@5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1'
|\
sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/cyP'