Re: Questions about using Postfix-ldap package on Woody

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Jacky Hui Chun Kit wrote:

> Thanks very much! But why postconf can't show that it supports LDAP?
> Interesting.

Note: I'm not the postfix maintainer so this is a guess.

postfix-ldap only contains the file »/usr/lib/postfix/dict_ldap.so« (and
some docs).

I guess that /usr/lib/postfix/dict_* are lookup tables that are loaded
by postfix _on_ _demand_ dynamically. postconf probably doesn't know
about those.

					yours,
					peter

    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal