Re: Courier POP3 log files
- To: Andrew Tait <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Courier POP3 log files
- From: Fraser Campbell <email@example.com>
- Date: 28 Jun 2002 08:32:22 -0400
- Message-id: <1025267542.8784.0.camel@shieldaig>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 03:23, Andrew Tait wrote:
> I have just converted from cucipop/mbox to courier-pop/maildir, however I
> can't for the life of me find where courier records logins, authentication
> failures, etc, if it even does at all.
> Can anyone enlighten me?
courier-imap logs to /var/log/mail.info, if courier-pop doesn't then I
would consider that a bug. Is it there?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com