Re: Postfix Mail Delivery Abberation

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 09:29:10AM -0400, Gene Grimm wrote:
> Has anyone ever had problems with Postfix mailbox delivery combining two
> messages into one? The specific cases typically involves spam and other
> garbage mail where the next message is read as part of the garbage message
> (see below). If so, can anyone suggest how to correct the problem so we
> won't lose track of important messages. I presume this also affects our
> clients mail as well.

are you sure it's not your spam filter? if the problem seems to affect
only spam messages, it would look like a local configuration error with
spam filters..

i also checked through my mails, and didn't notice anything like that
(not even in my junkmail mailbox)

Sami

--
			  -< Sami Haahtinen >-
      -[ Notify immediately if you do not receive this message ]-