Re: Need an ISP in Europe

Sorry they're not answering your calls, but Worldcom/UUnet had the best deal and the widest set of international POPs of any ISP I could find. I have a package with 10 hours/month for about $7.95US. I signed up using their web site; I don't think I had to talk to a human being in the process. My company uses their commercial service for remote access, and I've had extremely good luck with it; they have POPs in just about every major city I've visited.

John
jra@febo.com