mod_frontpage package?

Does anyone know of a mod_frontpage package?

I need to quickly install mod_frontpage on a potato system. It currently
has:
ii  apache         1.3.9-14       Versatile, high-performance HTTP server
ii  apache-common  1.3.9-14       Support files for all Apache webservers
ii  apache-dev     1.3.9-14       Apache webserver development kit
ii  php3-mysql     3.0.18-0potato Mysql module for PHP3 (apache)
ii  php3-pgsql     3.0.18-0potato PostgreSQL module for PHP3 (apache)

I read about using "Improved mod_frontpage", but the website is mostly
broken (mysql errors) -- so I assume it is out-of-date.

I also see files at rtr.com, but the 2002 version as some EULA agreement.

I also found Frontpage v5.0 Extensions for Apache 1.3.23 at
http://www.doutlets.com/downloadables/index.phtml

And I see files at ftp://ftp.vr.net/pub/apache/mod_frontpage/, but they
appear old.

Any suggestions for using latest and greatest frontpage with Apache under
Debian potato?

Thanks,

  Jeremy C. Reed