Re: user name length

Hi again

To make the RHS address with an '@' a local unix user all you need to do is escape the '@'

i.e. The virtusertable is setup as follows

glenn@sitegeneral.com           publish01
glenn@publishmedia.com        publish01
glenn@customer1.com              glenn@another_isp.com
glenn@customer2.com             glenn\@local-unix-user.com

The first two will go to local mail box (local unix user) publish01
The third will forward via smtp to the email address glenn@another_isp.com
And the forth will go to local mail box (local unix user) glenn@local-unix-user.com

I have this working in a live several live commercial ISP environments.

Best regards
Glenn Hocking
Publish Media Pty Ltd

http://www.sitegeneral.com