Catchall for Bind?

Hi all,

Is there any way to setup a "catch-all" BIND IP address? That is... if a
domain name has our DNS servers listed, then we automatically resolve it
to a predefined IP number (act authoritive). Sort of how you can have a
"default" virtual host in Apache.

Naturally, this cannot interfere with the existing domains... just act
like a "fallback" if nothing is there.

I was thinking this so that people could simply point their domains to our
DNS servers, and have, perhaps, a domain parking website show up
automatically without us having to add all of it.

Possible? (perhaps it is already being done?!)

TIA.

Sincerely,
Jason