Re: php.ini

--On Freitag, April 12, 2002 14:02:55 +0200 Michal Novotny <debian@prolidi.cz> wrote:

But  this  is not for php-cgi, but mod_php, I think php-cgi don't know
php_ directives in httpd.conf and apache then wouldn't start... imho

I  want  to  be  secure,  so  I  using cgi (in mod_perl you cannot use
different user/group and cannot chroot phps like other cgis)

Doh! youre right! Hm - sorry I can't be of assistance then, since I don't use php_cgi (all scripts are from our company).

Maybe some crude hack using auto_prepend_file and ini_set could work...

Greetings,

Vinai