Re: Apache config in LDAP

ons, 2002-04-10 kl. 11:53 skrev BERGAMO Jean-Louis (aka JLB):
> On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Marcel Hicking wrote:
>
> > Hi folks
> >
> > Does anyone know if it is possible to
> > have the Apache config - or at least
> > the config for virtual hosts - in LDAP?
> > (I'm not talking authorization here, I
> > know there is an Apache mod for this)
>
> i have started a similar project at savannah.gnu.org
> (https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/modvhostldap/).
> i'm using mod_perl to configure virtualhost.
Interresting project, I will have to look into it when I get some time
;)

Are there going to be the new kind of ldap schemas for this (I think
it's LDAPv3 schemas)?

I wonder if this could be implemented using an apache C module instead ,
to avoid the mod_perl, which by the way is a nice module ;)

A general mod_ldap for apache, which would allow you to configure most
(or even all) of apache, would be nice too (although I am not quite sure
how difficult that would end up being).

--
Paul Fleischer // ProGuy
<proguy@proguy.dk>