Re: Is mysql 3.2x stable enough for HA requirement?

Hello Jean-Francois Dive <jef@linuxbe.org>,

I have no problem with the robustness of PostgresSQL.
However, does PostgreSQL have built-in replication? If not, how do I
implement high-available PostgreSQL clusters?

In addition, since InnoDB has been stable in MySQL-3.23.49, is InnoDB
ready for production? Is there anyone having very bad experience about
InnoDB?