Re: (Spamcop) [listadmin@jtsterlings.com: J.T. Sterlings Daily Special

> > > So is their black list up and working again?  I used to use their
> >
> > blacklist
> >
> > > but then it suddenly stopped working...
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > It is working... (i don't know how long ago you were talking about
> > we've only used their list for a month or so).
> About a week or two ago it suddenly stopped working.  It wasn't long
> ORBZ disappeared so I figured that they'd just cancelled it.  Maybe it
> just a network outage.
> I'll try it again.

Maybe it was the mass of ORBZ users looking for an alternative that
clogged the system ;-) We use qmail and it's internal rblsmtpd program has
a timeout so even if it is slow or doesn't work, mail goes through as
usual (just a small SMTP slowdown... but may not be acceptable on a very
busy mailserver with hundreds of simultaneous connections).