Colorado Tape Backup Problems

I have an old Colorado Tap backup – floppy controller – that I've been trying to get working for sometime now.  I have searched on the net for possible solutions but have been unsuccessful in finding information.  I have installed debian’s ftape software and played with, but alas, I am unsuccessful.

Does anyone have suggestions on this matter?  I appreciate any ideas or suggestions.

Daniel J. Rychlik

" Money does not make the world go round , Gravity does ."