crontab GMT query

Heya,

I've got a couple of debian boxes under my care now - they're running
woody, fairly up-to-date.  But the crontab on each of them seems to be
operating on GMT, instead of local time - jobs execute on that basis,
and logging to syslog timestamps with GMT timestamp for cron (whereas
it's localtime for other things).  Is that normal, what controls that,
how can I convince it to be localtime rather than GMT?

KevinL
--
Internet techie                    Obsidian Consulting Group
Phone: +613 9653 9364                    Fax: +613 9354 2681