Re: two ethernet without routing

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:56, Bart-Jan Vrielink wrote:
> This behaviour is not routing. The server is not 'moving' a packet from
> one subnet to the other subnet. It is only just listening for every ip
> it knows on every interface.
> Use a firewall on the server to block unwanted connections (or better,
> use a firewall to only allow wanted connections)

Or just configure which interfaces you want Apache to listen to, it's the
"Listen" directive you want, see the Apache docs.

If you send email to me or to a mailing list that I use which has >4 lines
of legalistic junk at the end then you are specifically authorizing me to do
whatever I wish with the message and all other messages from your domain, by
posting the message you agree that your long legalistic sig is void.