Re: any good way to get the apache DocumentRoot value?

Hi Patrik,

How can I get apache's environmental variable if I do not run the script
as the uid of apache?

If you use suExec, this quote from http://httpd.apache.org/docs/suexec.html could help:

19. Can we successfully clean the process environment to ensure safe
       suEXEC cleans the process' environment by establishing a
       safe execution PATH (defined during configuration), as
       well as only passing through those variables whose names
       are listed in the safe environment list (also created during