Re: Debian testing suitable for productive?

I've got two different groups of production machines.  One is customer
web servers, which runs on stable.  It's antiquated and we'll probably
just move them up to unstable soon.  The other group of machines are my
SQL database and billing systems, which is already on unstable.

I think the suggestion to stay 2 - 3 days behind is good.  What I do now
is just upgrade a non-critical box, and assuming everything works okay,
I upgrade the others.  Is there an easy way to just keep the packages a
few days behind with apt?

--
Jeff S Wheeler               jsw@five-elements.com
Software Development            Five Elements, Inc