Re: sendmail and virtual hosting: still a small annoying problem

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 07:12:42PM -0500,
 Bulent Murtezaoglu <bm@acm.org> wrote
 a message of 15 lines which said:

> What else do you have in your .mc ?  Masquerading options maybe?

Ooops, here it is (domain names changed). Can I have both masquerading
and virtusertable or should I try again to convince the customer to
switch to Postfix?

VERSIONID(`@(#)sendmail.mc      8.9.1a (Linux) 19981026')
OSTYPE(debian)dnl
LOCAL_CONFIG
FEATURE(`virtusertable', `hash /etc/mail/virtusertable')dnl
FEATURE(`genericstable', `hash /etc/mail/genericstable')dnl
FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
FEATURE(allmasquerade)dnl
FEATURE(always_add_domain)dnl
FEATURE(use_cw_file)dnl