Re: Load balancing web servers

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 09:09:25AM -0000, Mark Ng wrote:
> http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/ ).

Currently runnign that set up in a 4 http server setup, we find it's
working excellently for our needs.

Besudes the fact that the LVS 'jsut plain works' and that you can add
servers whenever you want, you also get to call a machine in your
facility eLViS - which is cool. Just be scared when someone says 'eLViS
really is dead' (we're running two eLViS (elvii?) for redundancy in case
'the king is dead')

Best of luck