tool(s) to analyze contents of tcp-sessions

Hi!

I'm looking for a tool with which I could analyze the contents
 (payload) of captured tcp-sessions. I know tcpdump, ngrep, tcptrace et
 al but none of them can do what I need, and before I spend a week of
 hacking together my own software...

What I need would be something which could provide output like:

TCP-session $foo from $bar:1234 to $baz:4321:

>> GET / HTTP/1.0
<< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
<< Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 16:06:15 GMT

preferrably from dumped sessions, though live capture only would also do.

cheers+tia,
&rw
--
/ Ing. Robert Waldner | Security Engineer |  CoreTec IT-Security  \
\   <rw@coretec.at>   | T +43 1 503 72 73 | F +43 1 503 72 73 x99 /