Re: Problem with the installation of imp

Hi Werner,

1)
- ----------------------------------------------------
        a. Apache
        c. Apache-SSL
        b. Both
        o. Other

What type of Web Server are you running? [a]
- ----------------------------------------------------

wrong: you chose apache-ssl

2)
- ----------------------------------------------------
# LoadModule php3_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp3.so
- ----------------------------------------------------

remove the comment (#) in /etc/apache-ssl/httpd.conf

3)
- ----------------------------------------------------
Restart Apache-SSL now? [Y/n] Y
apache-ssl: cannot determine local host name.
Use the ServerName directive to set it manually.
/usr/sbin/apache-sslctl start: httpd could not be started

set the ServerName and restart apache-ssl

4)
re-run "apt-get install imp" or use "dpkg --configure --pending"

maybe you'll have to reconfigure (see 1)) horde/imp, safest (to me) is
"apt-get --purge remove horde imp; apt-get install horde imp"

good luck,

	Sönke