RE: Problem with the installation of imp

Installation-log snippet:
Restart Apache-SSL now? [Y/n] Y
apache-ssl: cannot determine local host name.
Use the ServerName directive to set it manually.
/usr/sbin/apache-sslctl start: httpd could not be started
dpkg: error processing php3 (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 3
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of php3-pgsql:

apache-ssl: cannot determine local host name.
=> this is the first error I came across
=> solution: you have to set the ServerName in /etc/apache/httpd.conf

# ServerName: allows you to set a host name which is sent back to
clients for
# your server if it's different than the one the program would get
(i.e., use
# "www" instead of the host's real name).
#
# Note: You cannot just invent host names and hope they work. The name
you
# define here must be a valid DNS name for your host. If you don't
understand
# this, ask your network administrator.
# If your host doesn't have a registered DNS name, enter its IP address
here.
# You will have to access it by its address (e.g., http://123.45.67.89/)
# anyway, and this will make redirections work in a sensible way.
#
#ServerName new.host.name
ServerName dirkwald.hwfaq.be

--