Re: BGP4/OSPF routing daemon for Linux?

That's a yes, but because of security/bugs you'll have to update your ios
more often than a current woody installation. ios needs a reboot, linux
don't.

I bet if you count montly uptimes in % a woody will currently get higher
availability % than an average ios ;)

(but i personally prefer ios above linux too.. who's gonna port an ios
interface to linux? ios uses gpl fragments, shouldn't it be released in
source anyway?)

Tommy