Re: ipop3d not moving mail from /var/spool/mail to mbox

That's something to check, and ... does some one know why exactly did that
happen ( the transition from /var/spool/mail to /var/mail), and why the
upgrade scripts didn't handle that ... I had some very funny problems...
One ovf them being the lack of email for abuse@domain account :)