Re: Apache with htpasswd without htaccess

Hi Piotr,

What you want to do is all in the documentation.
I can make a suggestion but you'll need to read the specs.for all the
answers.
Here's the doc link :
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/howto/auth.html

It's a littlte quick and rough but ..........

Instead of using and .htaccess file set a directory container
like
<Directory /home/www/WWNames/Site_Files/wwnamesadmin>
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName "WWNames Authentication"
   AuthUserFile /home/realm/wwnames
    Require valid-user