Re: 3ware and Debian?

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 11:07:41AM +0800, Jason Lim wrote:
> Does anyone here run any 3ware IDE RAID cards here, and Debian as well?

Yep, we do on a number of boxes.

> Do you know if 3ware's "Web-based RAID Control" program works in Debian?

We've found that this depends upon the kernel version you're running.
Upto about (not sure exactly) 2.4.13 it all works fine, however after
that the web interface can't find any adaptors!

Apparently this should be fixed shortly, although I don't know if that's
a fix in the kernel or the 3ware web package.

Simon