Von: Nicholay P. Chuprynin [mailto:kolyan@infoport.uz]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2002 15:58
An: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Betreff: Re: Subject: ip accounting -> PostgreSQL

All what we need is: source IP, destination IP, source port, destination
port, bytes, time.
For now nacctd periodically stores this information in the text file, and
simple perl script (periodically) moves fresh data to MySQL.
But we like the idea to put it directly into database. Why Postgres? It
have some features that we want to use in the future.
Maybe we missing something important?

Nicholay