RE: Squid Explorer

<snip>

Cheers, that progam helped alot. I have now written a short script to
achieve what I wanted, which is to list by server name, then when clicked
upon, to list all urls from that server. I attach the script (gzipped) for
those who are interested.

I think it isn't perfect yet because the "squidclient mgr:objects" doesn't
list all the URLs which are stored in the cache. Anyone got any ideas?

Dave