L2TP

Just wondering if anyone can suggest to me a good implementation of
L2TP (RFC 2661)?  I need to setup an LNS (L2TP Network Server) to
terminate ADSL connections that are PPPoA up until the DSLAM/LAC and
from there they go over L2TP (which from my understanding is basically
PPP over UDP).

The following implementions I have come accross:

Babylon
http://babylon.spellcast.com/

I don't like the way how it implements PPP itself.

l2tpd
http://sourceforge.net/projects/l2tpd

Derived from http://www.marko.net/l2tp/ which is the oldest
implementation that I can find for Linux.  Only thing that puts me of is
it's 'Alpha' status.

l2tp
http://sourceforge.net/projects/l2tp

But it requires kernel patches.

Non of these seem to be packaged in Debian but that doesn't matter since
packaging one of them shouldn't be trivial.

Have I missed any implementations for Linux?

Anyone got any comments on which one I should use?

Thanks,

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia