Email filtering

I am planing on using fetchmail to get my emails from a single email account
at my ISP and to split those emails up depending on who it is addressed to.
With that, I have no problem. What I also wish to do is deliver the emails
to a cyrus IMAP server, sorting the emails into folders on the IMAP server.
What sort of setup would I need to do this?

I currently have procmail, fetchmail and cyrus IMAP.

For example, if an email comes addressed to user dave, it would be checked
against a table, and then would be filtered to a folder in the dave account.
I am presuming this is possible?

Dave