Problems with Duron Procesor

Hello!

We bought a Clone with a 950k, AMD-Duron Processor, Motherboard by
Biostar to build an Intranet Server out of it.

When installing a new Kernel (2.4.7), compiled for this processortype
the machine stopped to work, because of severe Memory fault problems,
reducing the access "speed" from 133 Mhz to 100 Mhz reduces the
problem significatively

Using a plain Pentium kernel we got no memory faults anymore.

Is this a Motherboard/Memory problem, or is there any known problem
with the AMD-Duron optimization?

gcc-version: 2.95.4 20010902 (Debian prerelease)

Thanks,

	Jorge-León