Re: Strange apache behaviour? (solved)

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 05:28:00AM +1100, Jason Lim wrote:
> Yeap, I already replied on that and posted the correct lines to change.

Sorry, I was having a "mental moment". :)

> apache builds, I was suggesting that this could be an optional feature
> maybe made in /etc/apache/cron.conf,

I agree.  Why not file a "wishlist" bug report against apache?

> /etc/cron.daily/apache is marked as a conf file, so the next time apache
> is updated/upgraded, the changes will be overwritten and yet again need to
> be manually changed. See the problem?

Yup and I agree.  I've had my changes overwritten as well.  Add that to the
wishlist bug report and see if the package maintainer agrees.

         bob
--
  bob billson        email: reb@bhive.dhs.org          ham: kc2wz   /)
                            reb@elbnet.com             beekeeper -8|||}