Re: trouble ticket system

On 09/12/01, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:56:37 +0100, Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org>
> wrote:
> >On 06/12/01, Marc Haber wrote:
> >> webrt is - for example - completely missing a decently controllable
> >> e-mail interface. Basically every interaction needs to be done via the

> >Even in the new version webrt2, which is currently packaged
> >(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=114116&repeatmerged=yes)?
> >And I think Jesse, the author would be interested, to hear about such
> >feature request if they are really still missing and not only just
> >undocumented.

> I didn't have time to look into webrt2. However, migration from webrt
> to webrt2 seems to be hard since bug 114116 mentions that there is no
> clean way to upgrade the database. Which doesn't exactly surprise me.

Hm, I can remember that Jesse talked about providing an upgrade path via
script to import data from the 1.x release into a 2.x webrt. And I just
looked at http://fsck.com/rtfm/article.html?id=2#44 which explains this
upgrade and the download location of the import script.

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)