Cups, samba and Tektronix printer

Good day fellas

Could some one give me assistance with cups.

I have a network printer (Tektronix Phaser 360) on an
internal network. I have setup Samba with the printer
shared so that windose workstations can print to it.

The prints are going though cups because its logging
them but then they disappear. I have cups setup to
use socket:\\tektronix.mydomain.com:9100.

The Tektronix is logging the print job but nothing
is coming out the printer.

Any assistance at this point would be a God send :)

Craig