Postfix 0.0.20011115.SNAPSHOT-1

Hi all,

I ran apt-get update; apt-get upgrade on my mailserver today and
have now the following problem:
Whenever I try to send an email from my local pine client I get

[Mail not sent. Sending error: 451 Error: queue file write error]

Anybody knows why that would be?
I ran
postfix check
with no problems found.

The email is actually sent and in the log files I see a completely normal
message delivery.

- Thanks for your time, Peter

| Dipl.-Ing. Peter Burgstaller                 |
| Technical Assistant and System Administrator |
| @ all information network & services gmbh    |
| email: peter.burgstaller@ains.at             |
| phone: +43 662 452335                        |
| fax  : +43 662 452335 90                     |