Re: Apache logs

The following lines

SetEnvIf Request_URI \.gif no_log_request
SetEnvIf Request_URI \.jpg no_log_request

Define what you don't want logged with SetEnvIf statement. The lines
above sets this for files with the .gif and .jpg extensions.

Then set your CustomLog line like this. This can be turned on or off for
each virtual server by adding or removing the "env=!no_log_request" at
the end of the CustomLog configuration line.

CustomLog /var/www/log/access_log "combined" env=!no_log_request

HTH

eirik