Re: PLESE help me with my kppp connection PLEASE

> find any suitanle secret(password) for it to use to do so.

You try to force your isp to authenticate against you. While this ...
short, they're bigger, you loose.

The relevant config script (don't know what kppp produces, usually
there are some of them hanging around) you have to define:

noauth

Please ask questions about using debian on the debian-user mailing list.

greetings, martin