Re: Snort with postgres logging

servus,

> I want to install snort an my firewall, but didn't want the logging to be
> done on that box but on an box with postgres installed (7.1 on potato).
> And i don't want both db on that machine (political reason :).

by the changelog on woody, mfr added that support on 2000-07-06:

    * New output plugins cover all old logging and alerting options
            * New output plugin now logs to MySQL, PostgreSQL,
              unixODBC databases

this is snort version 1.7-9

because light travels faster than sound,
some people appear to be intelligent,
until you hear them speak.