Re: can you please help

Shah, Parag dijo:
> squid on to a Linux box
> I need it to produce some statistics e.g.

~-amaya@aenima>apt-cache search squid
calamaris 	- Log analyzer for Squid or Oops proxy log files
modlogan 	- A modular logfile analyzer
sarg 		- Squid Analysis Report Generator
squidtaild 	- Squid log monitoring program

--
  Amaya M. Rodrigo Sastre           Sta Engracia, 54  28010 Madrid
  BOFH-dev & CVS Evangelist.	    Tfno: 912041124   Fax: 912041111

Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.

  Listening to: La Mala Rodriguez con Ari y El Imperio - Siempre en vuelo