CVS/SSH

Hey all;

I'm tryinig to setup a CVS over ssh repository for a couple of users
of my system and I'm having problems with it that I can't figure out.

Firstly, all the users that need to access the CVS repo are able to
update, commit and view the entire repo when they are accessing CVS
locally after having ssh'ed into the box.  But when, using the same
accounts, the repository is accessed remotely via cvs (CVS_RSH=ssh),
we get permission denieds.

The initial check out works fine, the whole module comes down fine.
But any other cvs commands after the checkout result in permission
denied (even cvs update after nothing has been changed at all.)

Any ideas what this could be, or has anyone setup cvs/ssh and has
any pointers of what I should be doing?

Thanks,
Ryan

--
Ryan Golbeck <rmgolbeck@uwaterloo.ca>
Computer Science

GPG: 1024D/78916B84
1B1B 2A87 3F00 A7FB 40F3  526D 36CF BA44 7891 6B84