Re: Apache/PHP

<quote who="Marek L. Kozak">

> I know more about what is going on and how things work and my customers do
> not complain they do not have the newest PostregSQL etc. :-)

Better to backport required packages to a known stable platform. sid can
kick the crap out of your machine quite easily. Remember the recent PAM
breakages? Imagine administering that remotely... You couldn't.

Backport to potato, and have a platform you can rely on. Running sid on a
production server is system administration crack smoking at its finest.

- Jeff

--
                         Grind'n'wink. That is all.