Re: KVM via Internet?

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 03:41:26AM +0800, Jason Lim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if you guys know of any cost-effective KVM (remote
> access/control) solution that can be accessed over the internet?

I think you are looking for a RealWeasel 2000....

I think it's www.realweasel.com....

Try it.... is should do what you like (convert video to text and put it on
the serial/network... and put input from serial to keyboard in...

It converts to serial... but you can connect the serial to another server or
whatever to make it networked...

They even have a telnettable demo system so you can try for yerself...

--
Mark Janssen                         Unix Consultant @ SyConOS IT
E-mail: maniac@markjanssen.nl              GnuPG Key Id: 357D2178