Re: merging apache config files [was: Re: htaccess success!]

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001, Marcin Owsiany wrote:

>   Browsing
> through a 3 kb access.conf is certainly easier than browsing
> through a huge, combined, 20 kb httpd.conf

Probably.  Trouble is -- >>I wasn't even looking at the file containing
the problem<<.  I was searching thro' another file altogether.
--
Martin Wheeler       -        StarTEXT - Glastonbury - BA6 9PH - England
[1] mwheeler@startext.co.uk                   http://www.startext.co.uk/

     - Share your knowledge. It's one way to achieve immortality. -