Re: 3Com 3c982-TXM

On 01-01-19 Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Now I need to change some NIC's in my Router and 9 Servers with the
> new 3Com NIC's ausrüsten and need NEW Drivers and Modules ... :-/

ausruesten ist since which day a english word? Please use proper english
on this list, when you write to it. If you send the same question to two
different debian mailinglist, one copy to both lists would be enough
instead of sending each list one message.

> Can anyone help me with the 3c982-TXM ???

less /usr/src/linux/Documentation/Networking/00-Index and then look for
the Document about 3com cards and then read the Documenation. If the
card is mentioned in it, it will work with linux, if not, it won't work.

But what has this question with ISPs to do? May I suggest that you use
in the future more appropriate lists for sending your questions too?

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member