Re: [pslave] compiling on Debian/potato

On 15-Dec-2001 Russell Choker wrote:
[...]
>> /usr/include/bits/socket.h:226: warning: ANSI C forbids zero-size
>> array
>> `__cmsg_data'
>
> Edit your socket.h to remove the code in question.

Oak, There is comment (I saw it before) which say it should be removed.

>> In file included from libpsr.c:21:
>> server.h:63: parse error before `*'
>> server.h:63: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of
>> `get_port_ptr'
>
> I've fixed this with the following:
>#ifndef HAVE_IPV6
>#define in_port_t uint16_t
>#endif

Succeeded. Thanks!

[...]
>> libpsr.c: In function `plugin_init':
>> libpsr.c:69: `cbcp_init_hook' undeclared (first use in this
>> function)
>> libpsr.c:69: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
>> libpsr.c:69: for each function it appears in.)
>
> Yes, callback currently doesn't compile.  I'll have to fix that.

Bad news. :(
Call back is why I'm trying port slave.12.11

Just for fun, I declared cbcp_init_hook (in libpsr.c) as static int and
after that it compiles. But I don't expect it will work.

> I've put a Potato package on http://www.coker.com.au/portslave/ .

Downloaded. Thanks again!

Milan