NFS Problem

Hello *,
  I am having permissions problems with a NFS mount that I just can't
figure out
and I'm hoping someone can help.

  I am NFS mounting a drive on machine A by using automount on
machine B. The drive shows it is mounted rwxrwxrwx and owned root.root.

  Any user can read and write to the disk (as I want) but only root can
create a
new file. I need to give other users the ability to write a new file to
the disk.

  I am exporting the drive (rw,no_root_squash) and automounting it

-fstype=nfs,retry=1,soft

Any suggestions why a normal user can not create a file and how to let
them?

Pete
--
http://www.elbnet.com