Re: how to customize mbox format in postfix?

On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 09:12:19PM +0800, Patrick Hsieh wrote:
> Well,
> They have various kinds of reasons. Some are reasonable, some
> not.  If they just insisit on mbox format and ask for imap
> service with mbox support. Is there any compatible method to
> take?

You could use perdition
(http://freshmeat.net/projects/perdition/) to do the following:

Run courier-imap and uw-imap on arbitrary ports (not 143.)  Run
perdition (an IMAP proxy) on port 143 and get it to forward
requests to the appropriate IMAP server depending on the
username.

--
Michael Wood <mwood@its.uct.ac.za>