Re: HTTP put

On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 15:26:27 +0100, "Frank Thesen (serve-it)" writes:
>I can't tell the technique, but I can tell you examples:
>
>I you go to www.freenet.de or to www.arcor.de to get them as acess
>providers.
>
>If you tell me, what I should do, to figure out the technique, I will do it.

Every one of the big access-concentrators can do that. Technically it's
 a simple filter that is put out of service as soon as it's hit the
 first time.

Redback, Cisco, ... they're all able to do that since, oh, ages..

cheers,
&rw
--
/ Ing. Robert Waldner | Security Engineer |  CoreTec IT-Security  \
\   <rw@coretec.at>   | T +43 1 503 72 73 | F +43 1 503 72 73 x99 /