Re: Help... SSH CRC-32 compensation attack detector vulnerability

On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 02:38, Jacob Kuntz wrote:

> Never really looked into how reliable that is, but it's there. I'd like to
> see apt-get support some sort of 'reinstall' command.
You mean it doesn't? I could have sworn... (alternately: apt-get clean;
apt-get --download-only install $package; dpkg -i
/var/cache/apt/archives/package.deb

--
Rens Houben                           |    opinions are mine
Resident linux guru and sysadmin      | if my employers have one