De: Russell Coker [mailto:russell@coker.com.au]
Enviado el: martes, 27 de noviembre de 2001 18:43
Para: Javier Castillo Alcibar; debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Asunto: Re: Problem with Portslave

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:29, Javier Castillo Alcibar wrote:
>       I am new with portslave, and I cannot resolv a problem :((
>
>       I have a Cyclades PC400 pri isdn card. I want to telnet from my
> windows machine to my linux+portslave box, and get the prompt of my pc400
> like if I use "cu -l /dev/ttyCM31", that is, configure portslave like a
> console server, is it?.

The functionality you are after is not yet in my Portslave tree (actually
most of the code is there but it's not tested).  Soon it should have that
functionality (as is in the Cyclades TS family) and more.

--
http://www.coker.com.au/bonnie++/     Bonnie++ hard drive benchmark
http://www.coker.com.au/postal/       Postal SMTP/POP benchmark